Fun with Cabazon Dinosaurs





















As you can tell from the date of this post, I have seriously been neglecting my blog. Time to crack that whip and update it. I'll start with some fun posts from my vacation. Just got back from California, and on the way to the Central Coast I stopped in Cabazon to look at the famous dinosaurs by the late Claude K. Bell.

You've probably seen them in Pee Wee's Big Adventure and other movies. It's visible from the I-10, and although I've driven past it many times, this is the first time I've actually stopped to get a closer look. Unfortunately I got there too late to take a look inside, but still had time for some silly photos.

Comments

HAHAHA...nice! i too have driven by there many times and one year my brother and i stopped but couldn't climb up inside either because they were closed and now i'm wondering what happened to my pictures?! i like the scary face one!